We are very excited to be able to re-open the clinic June 19th, 2020.
We have implemented several changes to the clinic in order to comply with new regulations and to keep staff and patients safe.
When you arrive for your appointment:
- Our waiting room has been moved to the 3rd floor hallway as a prescreening area. Do not enter the clinic until your practitioner has brought you through the pre-screening process.
- You will be required to sanitize your hands immediately upon arrival. We will have a hand sanitizing station at the entrance to the clinic.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment, no more than 5 minutes early. We have changed our waiting room to allow for social distancing, but we do ask that you are not waiting for long and that you arrive on time to allow for smooth transitions. If you are more than 10 minutes late, we will be rescheduling your appointment and charging a no show fee.
- One patient per appointment. We ask that you only bring yourself to your appointment to ensure physical distancing.
- You must wear a face mask as soon as you enter the clinic. This is especially important during your treatment since we won’t be able to maintain a 2-meter distance during your treatment. We can provide you with a face mask upon arrival at the clinic, but we encourage you to bring your own mask. We are working hard to keep our fees down, and it would help us out immensely if you wear your own mask.
- As per provincial guidelines, we will now have a mandatory COVID pre-screen questionnaire and waiver before every appointment.
- If you are sick, have a fever, cough etc please cancel your appointment. We will reschedule it for you after 14 days.
Staff will also be required to do pre-screening before their shift. Please be patient with us if we need to reschedule your appointment if your practitioner is sick.
A few more changes:
In addition to the standard cleaning that is part of our routine maintenance schedule, we have increased our clinic sanitization and cleaning protocols. As always, we wash our hands before and after seeing each client and change linens between each appointment.
We will continue to disinfect our massage tables with a hospital grade cleaner between clients. High touch points including door hands, debit terminal will all be disinfected after each use.
- All staff members will be required to wear face masks.
- All communal items that cannot be sanitized adequately have been removed, such as brochures and reading materials.
- Increased procedures for cleaning and disinfecting of high traffic areas (ex: Door knobs, light switches, debit terminal)
We encourage you to follow the information set out by the Government of Alberta:
- Practice proper hygiene practices, such as frequent hand-washing.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay at home and away from others if you feel ill.
- If you have symptoms, stay home and call Health Link at 811 for instructions.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation while we transition into this “new normal”.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us!